Federal Tax Credit applies to PSAPLING purchases
Federal Tax Credit applies to PSAPLING purchases
Signed in as:
PSAPLING is committed to respecting your privacy
Effective Date: 11/24/21
Last Reviewed on: 11/24/21
Key, non-exhaustive points about our information practices are summarized below, followed by comprehensive explanations of each subject.
· Use. We use your personal information to provide our products and services, for product development, and research, marketing, and to develop a business relationship with you. See additional details below.
· Sharing. We share your personal information to provide you with products and services, to improve the quality, safety, and security of products and services, to comply with applicable law, to respond to your requests, marketing or other business purposes, subject to your consent where required. We do not sell your personal information. See additional details below.
· Data Security. We use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal information we retain. See additional details below.
· Choices. You have choices regarding how we use and share your personal information for marketing and other purposes. See additional details below.
· Children’s Privacy. We do not target or knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. See additional details below.
· Montana Privacy Rights. If you are a Montana resident, you have additional rights regarding your control and access to the data we collect from you. See additional details below.
· Contact Us. Please contact us at team@PSAPLING.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding our data handling practices.
Information We Collect About You and How We Use It
The personal information we collect depends on how you interact with us, the products or services you purchase, and the choices you make. We collect personal information about you from different sources and in various ways including (i) through your commercial relationship with us such as when you provide it to us directly on the Site, via email, or through your online or offline/in-person interactions with us; (ii) through automatic internet collection technologies. We may also collect your personal information from our contractors, service providers, employees, representatives of business customers, and other third parties including third party marketing companies that we use to provide you with information concerning our products, service offerings and other information. The personal information we collect and how we use it includes the following:
Personal Information We Collect
· Information collected through your interactions and commercial relationship with us
· Identifying and contact information, such as your full name, signature, home address, email address, telephone number, driver’s license number, social security number, date of birth.
· Payment data, such as payment type and method, credit and debit card information, bank account and routing number, and other payment or billing information if you provide it to us.
· Preferences, such as your preferences for communication, details about you and your interests to help provide a better customer experience, language, time zone, or other regional identifiers such as US or metric measurements.
· Security, such as passwords, security questions, and usernames when you create an account with us.
· Information in connection with your charging activities
How we use it
· How we use interactions and commercial relationship information
· To provide our products and services and further our commercial relationship. For example, we use your information to facilitate and configure PSAPLING pre-orders, communicate updates, provide our PSAPLING services, or contact you as necessary to fulfill orders or reservations you have placed for PSAPLING products, services, or home installation. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback about a product, service, or event.
· To send you promotional material, further marketing activities and fulfill your requests. Promotional or marketing materials may include newsletters or other information regarding PSAPLING contests, events, and/or products or services. We also use your information to market or share other PSAPLING services or products that may be of interest to you based upon information you have provided to us. Promotional materials may be conveyed in emails. If you no longer wish to receive these materials, you may opt out by contacting us at team@PSAPLING.com.
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information or ask a question about our products or service offerings, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry.
· To conduct security and fraud analysis and monitoring.
· To provide customer support, and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses
Additional data collection
· Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies, as you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, which includes the items set forth below. We use this information to personalize your experience on the Site or with the company and/or to improve the security, design, and/or function of the Site. We do not use this information for behavioral advertising or share this information for behavioral advertising.
· Information Automatically Collected via the Site. When you visit the Site, PSAPLING automatically collects certain technical information from your browser, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other data about your visit to the Site.
· Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools. In addition to, or in conjunction with Cookies, we may use other tracking tools to improve users’ experiences on the Site. For example, pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or web beacons) may be used to track the online movements of users of the Site. Pixel tags and similar tools may also be used in our emails to track whether an email was read or forwarded to someone else. We also collect information concerning online interactions with our owner’s guide, which we do not associate with identifiable individuals.
· Information Collected Using Web Analytics Tools. We may use web analytics tools to understand usage patterns, traffic analysis, and to improve our Site. These tools may include:
· Google Analytics, which enables demographics and interest reporting so that we may collect anonymized data about the gender, age, and interests of visitors to the Site. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics at policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics by accessing Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. PSAPLING reserves the right to process non-personally identifiable information or deidentified information for any legitimate purpose.
Our Sharing of Your Personal Information
We share personal information with our affiliates and as set forth below for legitimate business purposes, which also includes when you direct us to share it with others, or as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the products or services you have requested or authorized.
We share your personal information with the following parties:
· Technology and Other Service Providers. With software, IT, customer relationship management, wireless, mapping, data analytics, cybersecurity, charging, cloud service, consultants, financial, legal and other similar providers we use to support our business.
· Payment Service Providers. With our payment processors, and system providers to perform functions such as processing, storing, verifying or managing payment card information.
· Business Partners and Other Third Parties. With parties where you have elected to receive a service from them, authorized them to receive data from PSAPLING, or directed us to share your personal information with them.
· Third Party Advertising. With our marketing service providers with your consent where required.
· With Other Third Parties Including Law Enforcement. We may share your personal information when legally required or when we deem advisable to do so, such as at the request of governmental authorities or law enforcement or to verify or enforce compliance with policies governing the Site and applicable laws. In addition, we may disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of others or PSAPLING. PSAPLING may also participate in state and federal government programs aimed at reducing carbon emissions.
· Corporate Transactions. In connection with, during, or upon completion of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or other business transaction that involves some, or all, of PSAPLING’s assets, data you have provided to PSAPLING may be transferred to a third party such as a successor or purchaser as part of a transaction.
We may share de-identified information in accordance with applicable law without restriction with third parties for legitimate business purposes.
Should you have further questions or concerns about our security measures, please email us at team@PSAPLING.com.
Choice and Control of Your Personal Information
You can control how your information is used in the following ways. For Montana residents, you have additional means to control your information: for additional information, please visit our Privacy Notice for Montana Residents.
· Information Request. You may request information from PSAPLING regarding the personal information it collects from you and how it shares your personal information with third parties. We will endeavor to provide a copy of this information in a standardized format. You may make such a request by emailing team@PSAPLING.com.
· Access and Correct your Personal Information You can review, update and request to change your personal information by contacting us at team@PSAPLING.com. We will ask you to verify your identity before we give you access to your information or correct it. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
· Nevada Privacy Rights. While we do not sell your personal information, if you are a Nevada resident, you may nonetheless direct us to opt you out of any sale of your personal information.
Children Under The Age of 16
PSAPLING does not knowingly collect or maintain any information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us as set forth below. If we become aware that we have collected the personal information of a child, we will take steps to promptly delete such information.
Transfer of Personal Information
Privacy Notice For Montana Residents
Effective Date: 11/24/21
Last Reviewed: 11/24/21
If you are a Montana resident, Montana law provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. This Privacy Notice for Montana Residents applies only to personal information (defined below) concerning individuals who reside in the State of Montana.
Information we collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household ("personal information"). Personal information does not include:
· Publicly available information from government records.
· Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
· Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or Montana Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Use of Personal Information
Sharing Personal Information
We share your personal information with the categories of service providers or third parties set forth in the
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, PSAPLING has disclosed each of the personal information categories identified above for a business purpose.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, PSAPLING has not sold personal information nor has it sold personal information of minors under the age of 16.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which PSAPLING collects and uses your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under Montana law, please do not hesitate to contact us at team@PSAPLING.com.
Our Sharing of Your Personal Data